Life Without Compromise
Why Consider Killam?
Killam is at the centre of Flagstaff County, a region made up of 10 municipalities. Killam's population is 918, however, the estimated trading area encompasses approximately 10,000 people.
A clean, quiet community with a strong retail sector. Killam hosts exceptional recreation facilities, featuring Flagstaff County's only indoor swimming pool and indoor playground, a fitness centre, hockey arena, 4 playgrounds & numerous parks, 2.5 km of paved walking trails, and impressive ballpark. A wide range of activities is available for all age groups, from preschool to senior!
In Killam, you are only:
- 30-minute drive to four golf courses
- 15-minute drive to two curling clubs
- 15-minute drive to Sedgewick Spray Park
- 1.75 hour drive to Edmonton
- 1.5 hour drive to Edmonton International Airport
- 30-minute drive to Big Knife Provincial Park in the Battle River or Hardisty Lake Campground
- 20-minute drive to fishing
- 10-minute drive to two museums
- 5-minute drive to the local airport